2.8.08

Start...

April 2007...

I'm mid madness begin and it's just a few days before Easter. My friend wants me to get a Fiat because she just got one and she wants to ride with wind in our hair etc... so by some weird chance, I'm headed to the gas station and there parked and gleaming, is a little red Fiat.

"Don't"
"I don't need the guns any more..."

=========Three days Later at the Fiat Guru==========

"You so want this car, it's not just one of the Spyders and in perfectly perfect shape, but it's a limited edition also. They only made 1000 of these."

No shit?

"You didn't know?"

I guess he told me but I have no idea what that means.

"It's number 155 and it means it's super cool."

Awesome! Whatever that means! ;)

Puzzled memorization....
155 blink blink

======== Few days later ===================

"They took the V out of live and turned life into a lie"

Um... okay? That's about as weird as can be, but if you say so... I'll write it down for later.

======================================

How many ways can those numbers go, in that order? .... and the time faded away and the walls faded away and the pen and paper just wrote numbers and drew lines and colored blocks....

And my dishes piled up and the laundry became a beast and ...

"what do you mean, the E in stein? What stein? Beer...?"

And there was sheet after sheet after sheet of grid paper now and the pens weren't enough, no the pens weren't enough anymore and I had to have colored markers now. Off to the Office supply store for an excessive amount of pens and markers and measuring stuff and circle making stuff and and and... MORE JOURNALS! Right! I need more notebooks... grids, lines, blanks, lines, grids, large line, small line all line....

K - I'm ready.

Oh crimany! I forgot pencils... ah next trip...

======================================

You're not really seriously gonna try to draw all this out by hand right? Well what the fuck else am I gonna do? I ASKED someone for help - that cute man in SL with the amazing lips, but he turned out to be invisible - so what's a girl to do?

"God is an acronym and Dog is man's best friend..."

Okay... what the heck was that??




Next