2.8.08

Back in Time




The first time I remember talking about Time was with Dan... we were just in 9th grade and he was shorter then me with glasses and a blond, curly 'afro' like 'white Kansas boy' type of hair. It always amazed me...

Anyway... he was really nice and lived just on the next street from our house on Humbolt. I think I went to a dance with him once but can't remember if we ever got there for some reason...
His parents were both 'flower love' aged people and had a wonderful garden that they just quietly always seemed to be in when I came to visit. I don't even remember ever speaking to them. Kind of like the Charlie Brown parents who are 'there'... but not really and the cartoon is all about the kids.

So, once we were hanging out in his room and he lights up a joint. Parents outside and he just fires it right up. "What the ....!? Dude your parents are right there!"

"Oh it's okay, they know I smoke weed..."

Are you kidding me??!

"No, they don't see anything wrong with it... gift of the 'goddess' or something."

Cool, give me that... (inhale).... let's go for a walk.... (exhale)....

"okay"

====== Later at the park =======
"Do you think time exists?"
"...huh?..."

===== Years Later in Time ======
"Honey, wake up, you're dreaming again..."
"...huh?..."

=====Years After Divorce ======
"What do you know about a man in a hat?"
~Freeze~
The Monk?

=====Last Year, August, three days before the Corn Moon =====
"Can I have your blessing and use your bathroom?"
"... what?..."
"Is your Cat afraid of us?"
"... nooo?..."

========================================
They'll do some messed up stuff like that when it all starts to speak to you.
All I can say is... stay in peace and be sincere and know that it's okay if you wake up, freak out and think you died, because you didn't. All's well and Everything is for reason and if not, then it's at least for a lesson and if not, then try to learn something anyway and love everything. This is how it 'works'. ;)

Be that. Hear more.
We have our 'sayings' for a reason.

And we have to remember that our personal 'dark sides' are our sides too and the only way through them is to love them. If you can't 'love your mirror', then you're missing out. And if we can't love our mirror, then we most certainly still have issues with one another. Like it or not, that's a truth. This is about how that changes... and it's weird!




Next