Who can?
~ I told you... OB1 can OB.
"When are you going to get back to it?"
Charlie said I was fine. We're fine. I can get back to it when I want.
When I quit freaking out a bit. Did you notice that last movie? It still happens.
Besides.... don't you hear?
"I know where you went today..."
So....? You want a brownie or something?
"What about the colors?"
They started talking back to me.
The blank pen is mine.
"What tone?"
I think it's tone G and something about the endocrine system somehow.
"huh?"
Yea, that's what I said too but, that's what it said.
"The Red Dragon?"
Yeah, I think that one. Was him anyway. Him?
Her.
4.13. Just like I said to begin with.
But that's just the market part.
Music.
"And the market?"
It wasn't my fault. I only can see the numbers.
I asked for help in translation...
I'm waiting.
"...and 4.20?"
420 - 365 = 55
420 - 364 = 56
55 + 56 = 111 and as binary... we have our sevens.
Here's another fun binary one....
5+5 = 10
5+6 = 11
side by side...
1011 and all us geeks know what that reads in the binary right?
Now read it lefty <
DT too?
Yes, those too ... I think those are DNA parts.
~Those don't go together.
Yeah, that's what I read.
"AND Messier?"
104
"ID8ing?"
I hope you're not. ;)
Unless it's me...(winks).
"What if you just declare there's a code?"
~I think I should.
No one will believe it anyway.
People have written worse.
Thinking.... For now I have to get back to the pens.
It doesn't always work without the Maeda pads.
Mead?
Maed... however they're spelled.
"you know what those numbers up there really are right?"
mmhm. I do. (rolls eyes... if I knew, ding bat, I wouldn't have fallen for you and acted like a putz). But then you putzed much more better then me, so here we are...
Id8ing....
Butterfly kisses then... and into the wind.
Next