30.10.08

Thursday.

"Are we done thinking yet?"

Izzy sniffles as she considers this question, the carbonation floating through her mouth and up into her ears. She swallows...

"Yea, I'm done thinking."


It's been a few days since I met up with Willie. I was over at a friend's house for a movie called Chateau. Can you believe that one? I don't even know how to explain the movie but let's just say that I had quite the... 'conversation' during the whole thing. It's supposed to be a comedy and I think it was?

Anyway, it was kind of like when the CornMen came to see me. I think the year of being broke and feeling emotional has worn me down. I almost didn't recognize that Willie was now speaking to me via my friend Jimmi. I DID recognize him though and so I said hello. :)

Then, this same week, I watch Waking Life again... and again. Then I realized that I was most definitely one toe into the 'other' place. Wave and wake up eh? Define 'wake up'. I happen to think I'm quite awake.

I also had a long chat with my friend on the other side of the globe. It was comforting to hear from him and revisit some things of Spirit and human nature. Then I had to still think on it some more because the mental PRESSURE from the TV and the elections had my head spinning for a minute too.

I took the number blogs down. Why? Because I freaked out. I can do whatever I want. It happens and has happened in the past and the blogs went up and they came down and they went backup and they came down and then back up... again.

I realized however, that I have all the time I need. And it's not that I'm 'scared' to continue... it's that I'm LISTENING. Okay, well, maybe sometimes I'm scared and certainly last year, there were many times I was scared. You'd think so too if you thought you dyed.

"Izzy, if you're done thinking... what's next?"
She smiles.

It's all about amazing.

If we all get to choose a role or if we're just assigned one and think we chose it, then I'm completely happy that we get to be love. No d as in 'past'.

LOVE... always the 'present'.

"So... does that mean you're gonna reorganize the numbers again?"

"Yea, but this time, it'll be more organized." ;)

I have to take a break.from.beading first...


Next