*Flash* Some time ago before now....
"... we went on a trip to NUC... I mean NYC..."
"I figured that."
Right click, flip...
Note: It's you. ~click
*Flash* Sometime later then that but before now....
I wonder what the crap just happend...
"You know babe, if you keep acting like this, it's gonna drive me nuts..."
Yep it is...
Yup, that's what I said...
Prolly so...
Cuz I said
Coz YOU said? Who are you?
...I'm a gamma baby...
HAAA HAAA HAAAAAAAA
What would 'God' do if 'He' were bored?
"... he'd make some kind of crazy chaos to entertain Himself with..."
She blinks...
Certainly he means 'She' would create crazy chaos...
HE being a HE, if HE were bored... and HE were 'God'...?
HE would take away all sexual inhibitions if HE were bored... don'tcha thank?
...and would prolly revoke ever having created fig leaves...
~flip
Note: God's not a boy. ~click~
IBM704
~Samba baby?
Haaa Haaa Haaaaaaaa
HAL!! Stop your non-sense right this minute!
"I SAW the DB right that second babe! Don'tcha know?"